Data Protection Policy
This document explains your rights as a client of Sign2Learn under the Data Protection Act 1998. It states the reasons that we keep personal data and our Data Protection responsibilities under the Act.
Statement of Policy
Sign2Learn fully complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, which came into force on the 1st March 2000.
These are the principles in which Sign2Learn process your data:
- The data that we hold is processed with your knowledge
- We only keep the information that we actually need
- Your personal information is only seen by people that need this in order to carry out work with Sign2Learn
- Your personal information is only retained as long as it is required
- The decisions that Sign2Learn make are based on reliable and up-to-date information
- Your information is protected from unauthorised or accidental disclosure
- We will provide you with a copy of your personal information on request
- Should there be any inaccurate or misleading information, we will amend this as soon as possible
- These principles apply whether we hold your information on paper or in an electronic format.
- Any data obtained by JP International on behalf of Sign2Learn is covered by their own data protection policy.